Cisco Bug: CSCub21466 - DB Read - doesn't go to a failure branch when sqlexception is thrown
Mar 08, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DB Read step fails to connect with the database and the script doesn't hit the "connection not available" branch disabling the ability to handle the failure in the script.. Conditions: Oracle DB shuts down, but UCCX still has stale connections.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases