Cisco Bug: CSCub18559 - Logging processes should restart if they fail
Mar 11, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: The hard disk on a VCS can become full if the log rotation program fails. This can lead to unexpected errors such as database and web access issues. Conditions: This will occur if the log rotation program fails, and the log files grow to fill up /var/log.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases