Cisco Bug: CSCub17852 - Improper Accounting attribute in lite-session 's account-query response
Oct 08, 2012
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3800X-24FS-M Switch Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Improper accounting attributes are received as part of COA account-query response for lite session. Conditions: This occurs whenever COA account-query is done for lite-session.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases