Cisco Bug: CSCub16032 - Cisco unified reporting gives an error for EM reoport.
Dec 17, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Business Edition 3000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.6
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco unified reporting in CUCM gives an error for Unified extension mobility report: ERROR: Fatal error encountered while validating report XML with schema: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference. Conditions: The problem happens when EM user with '&' symbol in First/Last name or in userid is logged in.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases