Cisco Bug: CSCub15522 - OpenSSL ASN.1 asn1_d2i_read_bio() Heap Overflow Vulnerability
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Prime Unified Provisioning Manager
- Cisco Prime Unified Provisioning Manager 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Cisco CUPM includes a version of OpenSSL that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) ID: CVE-2012-2110 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases