Cisco Bug: CSCub12913 - HSRP Proxy ARP fails with only secondary VIP configured
Sep 03, 2015
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The switch may not perform Proxy ARP for ARP requests coming into an interface that has both HSRP and Proxy-ARP configured. Conditions: If the HSRP config contains both a primary and secondary VIP, and the primary VIP is removed from all HSRP peers, the switch will not perform Proxy Arp for Arp requests.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases