Cisco Bug: CSCub12659 - vpc shows type-2 incompatibility after peer brought up
Mar 16, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VTP type-2 consistency status failure Conditions: When VTP type-2 params are received by MCECM during MCT bring-up, there is a small window of time, MCECM may not sync VTP params to the peer-switch causing VTP type-2 consistency status failure.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases