Cisco Bug: CSCub12317 - Remote loopback is not detected for ES+ HD .
Oct 08, 2012
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-F-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When "loopback line" or "loopback internal" is set in the configs, loopback is not detected in ES+HD Conditions: The problem is specific to ES+ HD card. The local as well as remote loopback commands doesnt reach the x40g card for processing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases