Cisco Bug: CSCub11461 - ip mroutes are stuck in "initializing - suppressing MFDM updates"
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: MRIB context will be stuck in initializing after the SUP switchover when "ip routing multicast holddown" is set to 0/Disabled. Conditions: when "ip routing multicast holddown" is set to 0/Disabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases