Cisco Bug: CSCub11348 - Broadcast Traffic flows over Standby Spoke VC and then gets punted
Apr 17, 2019
- Cisco ME 3600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3800X-24FS-M Switch Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Broadcast Traffic flows over Standby Spoke VC and then gets punted/forwarded. Conditions: The traffic comes over the Core VCs as they are up anyways and the flows over the Standby Spoke VC from Hub to Spoke. In the Spoke, that traffic received from the Spoke VC gets punted to the CPU and sometimes also get forwarded.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases