Cisco Bug: CSCub09099 - large mvpn configuration can take 90 minutes to load
Feb 11, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3800X-24FS-M Switch Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: When the BGP MDT address-family is configured with one or more VRFs having "mdt default x.x.x.x" with 4000 VRFs, of which 400 VRFs have "mdt default x.x.x.x" and with 8000 BGP neighbors in VRF (4K IPv4 & 4K IPv6), then the router takes close to 30 minutes to apply the configuration. Conditions: This symptom occurs if neighbors are configured under BGP VRF address-family with the update-source command, that is, neighbor X.X.X.X update-source <interface>.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases