Cisco Bug: CSCub05499 - ipv6 bgp use lowest ipv6 add on the interface with hsrp as tcp source
Jun 12, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco ME 6524-GS Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
- Cisco ME 6524-GT Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Ipv6 bgp do not come up for hsrp ipv6 configured interfaces when hsrp status is active , due to some issue, on both peers. BGP use lowest ipv6 address on the interface as tcp source. Conditions: This has been observed with 12.2(33)SXI9 when hsrp VIP is lower than physical interface ipv6 addresses.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases