Cisco Bug: CSCub04420 - MLP down due to "LCP: Discarding: CP_CONFACK does not match CP_CONFREQ"
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In APS setup, the mutilink gets stuck in incative state Conditions: Issue is observed when the controller on the CE is down and the LC OIR happens on the active APS router.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases