Cisco Bug: CSCub01945 - Service communication ports blocked even though service is activated
Oct 07, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.0
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
8.6(4) 9.0(1) 9.0(2)
Symptom: Service communication ports blocked even though service is activated. For example, the 'Cisco XCP Connection Manager' service is active but doesn't accept TCP connections on its associated port 5222 thereby preventing clients from logging into the server. Other services with associated ports may also be affected: Cisco Web XCP Connection Manager: 7335 Cisco XCP XMPP Federation Connection Manager: 5269 Conditions: In rare and somewhat undetermined circumstances usually after a software upgrade or before database replication completes, the CUCM IM/P service system can be out of sync internally. Thereby causing required networking ports not to be opened as required.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases