Cisco Bug: CSCub00599 - mp4 files of > 4 GB are not created correctly
Dec 09, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server Model
Known Affected Releases
MR S4.1 S5.0 S5.1 S5.2 S5.3 dev test
Symptom: Mp4 based files will not play Conditions: Make a large mp4 based file ( larger than 4 GB ), either by a live transode or by offline transcodes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases