Cisco Bug: CSCua99978 - CSQ ID Contained Within Parenthesis In Historical Reports Misleading
Aug 05, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
7.0(2) 8.0(2)SU4 8.5(1)SU3
Symptom: When viewing Contact Service Queue related historical reports, the number in parenthesis immediately following the CSQ name changes depending on the report parameters. Conditions: This number is a randomly generated, locally significant, ID used by the stored procedure to combine information from multiple CSQs of the same name. It is not related to the CSQ ID used in the UCCX's configuration. The report heading and documentation should be enhanced to make this more clear and eliminate the confusion.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases