Cisco Bug: CSCua99552 - Regional Vaults delete previously ingested content by mistake
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Content which was successfully ingested or cloned to regional vaults gets deleted if it does not have any market reference and a market sends a provision request for it. Conditions: A content exists on the regional vaults but have no market reference and a provision request is received for it from the market.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases