Cisco Bug: CSCua99168 - N7K-M108X2-12L card showing short frames with cts enabled on interface
Feb 24, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Input errors caused by short frames received by N7K-M108X2-12L card and links / port channel being affected due to this. Conditions: CTS configured on the interface, either cts manual or cts dot1x.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases