Cisco Bug: CSCua98907 - ppf_cl_status returning error on applying 1K cmap qos scale
Feb 14, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: QoS policy verification fails when we have more than 128 class-maps within class-map Conditions: There are more than 128 class-maps with a single policy-map. Workaround(s): The maximum number of class-maps we can support is limited to 128 class-maps and there is no workaround to increase the class-maps to more than 128 classes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases