Cisco Bug: CSCua96467 - Shadow vpn_id route add does not clear the route from main vpn table
Aug 02, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a dynamic_eid host moves away from the home site and then subsequently returns back; the dyn_eid host is not discovered again. This dyn_eid not to be registered with the new locators subsequently breaking the traffic. Conditions: Happens in ASM mobility mode. The moved away host comes back to the home site.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases