Cisco Bug: CSCua95372 - Nettle should offer all supported crypto profiles in its dialogue formin
Mar 11, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Force encrypted calls to CUCM will fail. Conditions: This requires the neighbor zone to be configured with SIP "Media Encryption Mode" to be set to "Force encrypted", and the neighboring device not to support AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80 with UNENCRYPTED_SRTCP. CUCM does not support such crypto.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases