Cisco Bug: CSCua93951 - FWM core on ISSU from 228 if a FEX pvlan isolated trunk port exist
Mar 16, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: FWM crash may be seen in rare circumstances after doing an ISSU in a VPC setup. Conditions: The FEX has atleast one PVLAN Isolated trunk port AND that port is not part of the Output Interface Flood List of either Primary or Secondary VLAN.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases