Cisco Bug: CSCua93738 - Default Credential Sets missing in Import Devices pane
Oct 19, 2012
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager
- Cisco Unified Operations Manager 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: It is not possible to select a Default Credential Set as they are not listed in Default Credentials pull down pane when the Import Devices screen is first opened in CUOM. Default credential set is not applicable in case of OM device import, seed file with the devices and credential is he input here. Default credential drop down has to be removed. Conditions: Default credential set is not selectable.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases