Cisco Bug: CSCua91655 - KDB at ServiceAddressManager process in a race condition
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
3.0(1) 3.2(2)ES7 3.2(3)ES1 3.3(2)ES1 3.5(0)
Symptom: In extreme conditions of initializing services when the system is starting the system will fail. Conditions: When a streamer is being booted a very rare race condition may occur causing a null pointer to be created thus causing an exception and the server to fail.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases