Cisco Bug: CSCua91104 - ISISV6BFD: Traceback seen 'Process = ISIS Adj'
Feb 11, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7301 Router
- Cisco 7206 Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco 7206VXR Router
- Cisco 7204 Router
- Cisco 7202 Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
Known Affected Releases
15.0(1)IA273.346 15.2(4)S 15.3(0.4)T
Symptoms: ISIS adjacency process shows traceback messaging related to managed timer. Conditions: This symptom is seen when configuring isis network point-to-point on LAN interface with isis bfd or isis ipv6 bfd enabled. The traceback does not happen always. It depends on timing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases