Cisco Bug: CSCua91100 - CUOM 8 unable to graph Trunk Utilization when using both MGCP and H323
Dec 17, 2015
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager
- Cisco Prime Unified Operations Manager 8.7
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to bring up a performance graph of Trunk Utilization on a device. Graph will draw but report no Utilization. Conditions: This appears to be a uncommon occurrence only when the gateway has both MGCP and H323 configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases