Cisco Bug: CSCua90725 - MC-FTAG table miss programmed after reloading F2 LC
Feb 23, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In vPC+ setup using multiple N7K-F248XP-25 line cards in a chassis and when reload one of the F2 line cards, hardware programming of the reloaded card might be corrupted, which can cause traffic incoming into the card not to be correctly forwarded. Conditions: vPC+ setup using multiple N7K-F248XP-25 line cards and when one of them is reloaded.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases