Cisco Bug: CSCua90130 - link down/up not logged even "logging event link-status default"
Apr 16, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In 6506 VSS, when shut/no shut peer port or unplug/plug the cable to trigger port down/up, link down/up not logging in syslog even "logging event link-status default" is configured. Conditions: shut/no shut peer port or unplug/plug the cable to trigger port down/up
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases