Cisco Bug: CSCua89905 - error was seen after executed "clear counters"
Jan 11, 2020
- Cisco ME 3600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ME 3800X-24FS-M Switch Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following error was seen. police burst (bc) is adjusted to 16000000 to fit the interface supported range Conditions: After executed "clear counters"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases