Cisco Bug: CSCua85978 - GDOI version is not updating properly on key servers.
Feb 11, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3800X-24FS-M Switch Router
Known Affected Releases
15.2(3.31)PIP 15.2(4)S 15.3(0.4)T 15.3(0.8)T
Symptom: On a GETVPN network with COOP KSs: change the SW version of a registered GM and issue "clear crypto gdoi" on the GM. The COOP KSs may display the old SW version of the GM instead of the new one. Conditions: GM is already registered.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases