Cisco Bug: CSCua84147 - router crashes on "sh run | format"
Apr 15, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco 7301 Router
- Cisco 7206 Router
- Cisco 7206VXR Router
- Cisco 7204 Router
- Cisco 7202 Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Router crashes during "sh run | format" CLI execution. Conditions: This crash is seen only during "sh run | format" execution. All other CLI executions are fine.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases