Cisco Bug: CSCua83073 - ASR 1000 route processor failure
Mar 23, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ASR1006 running asr1000rp2-advipservicesk9.03.05.01 .S.152-1.S1.bin crashes Conditions: This issue occurs only when radius is getting an invalid attribute from the uid database.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases