Cisco Bug: CSCua82947 - ME3800:CC Msgs not transmitted with correct vlan tag when encap changed.
Feb 11, 2018
- Cisco ME 3800X Series Carrier Ethernet Switch Routers
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco 7206 Router
- Cisco 7301 Router
- Cisco 7204 Router
- Cisco 7206VXR Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Encapsulation for CFM messages may not be correct after the service instance encapsulation is changed. IOS-FMAN-EAOM-ERR message may be observed. Conditions: This symptom occurs on an Ethernet CFM configured on a bridge-domain or xconnect service instance.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases