Cisco Bug: CSCua81035 - ACR: dataDone Line: 657
Mar 11, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
X7.1 X7.1RC3 X7.2.4
Symptoms: Incident report generated and "application failed" alarm raised with the following message: "An unexpected error was detected in phonebookserver.py: this should never happen" The impact of this bug is that it may cause the phonebook server (or provisioning server) to crash. This process is automatically restarted by the app in a matter of seconds so there is a limited impact on the customer. Conditions: The ACR is due to a bug in twisted sip module. It raises a runtime error if a message transmission is aborted while receiving a message, which isn't right.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases