Cisco Bug: CSCua79315 - The Query VMs activity fails due to timeout in large environments
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 2.X
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Query VMs activity fails due to the timeout. Conditions: When vSphere environment has a large number (hundreds) of virtual machines, Query VMs activity may take a long time to execute and may fail due to timeout.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases