Cisco Bug: CSCtf38641 - WebDialer 'getProfileSoap' API doesn't return line details with EM
Dec 15, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: WD "getProfileSoap" API request didn't fetch all the device details for the given user-id. It returned only the associated devices and ignored the user's EM logged in device profile. Conditions: User-id is EM logged and those lines are not returned in the WD getProfileSoap API response.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases