Cisco Bug: CSCtf34839 - 792x uses lower tx power if max power via 802.11d is greater than 31 dBm
Aug 21, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The 792x phone uses lower tx power if max power via 802.11d is greater than 31 dBm. Example: the 792x phone would use tx power of 4 dBm if the AP is advertising max power of 36 dBm for the current channel. Conditions: Using an 802.11d enabled AP which advertises a max tx power greater than 31 dBm.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases