Cisco Bug: CSCtf34174 - Copy run to start aborts due to system not ready after removal of a LC.
Jan 30, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Copy run to start keeps aborting due to system not ready after removal of LC. The LC that was removed was in powered down state before removal Conditions: seen when a switchover was done after this removal of the LC Workaround(s): put back the removed module in the switch
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases