Cisco Bug: CSCtf33775 - Nexus may experience service nfm crash followed by mts queue full logs
Feb 19, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Nexus running 4.1(5) may experience crash in service "nfm" followed by mts queue not available logs. Issue may impact CPU and traffic through Nexus. Conditions: Issue observed when netflow is enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases