Cisco Bug: CSCtf28458 - ExternalNumberMask not apllied to RDNIS on CallFwdAll to External Number
Oct 13, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: With "Redirecting Number IE Delivery - Outbound" on an MGCP gateway and CallFwdAll to an external number, the RDNIS always matches what is configured in the line number. The External Number Mask is ignored. This is a problem if the line number is less than 10 digits long. Telco typically drops calls if the RDNIS is less than 10 digits. Conditions: "Redirecting Number IE Delivery - Outbound" enabled on gateway. CallFwdAll is configured to redirect the call to an external number.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases