Cisco Bug: CSCtf24330 - 6961 Alerting name ends with specific char fail to transit phone display
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone display will not transit when called. e.g. no "From" shown, no "Park" softkey is shown, no called time is shown, etc. Conditions: On Japanese Locale CUCM Line setting, Alerting name and/or Display ends with those UTF-8 characters ending with 0x80.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases