Cisco Bug: CSCtf22348 - MGCP FXS GroundStart and LoopStart need Prefix DN; remove Attendant DN
Jul 03, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cannot PLAR MGCP FXS with 'Attendant DN' option when adding the port as a 'GroundStart' or 'LoopStart' port in CUCM. Conditions: Attendant DN does not function for FXS ports. The result of 'Attendant DN' being in the MGCP FXS options for GS and LS is due to an incorrect implementation caused by CSCse23808.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases