Cisco Bug: CSCtf19163 - Messages related to weekly HP agent restart should be ignored by RTMT
Sep 08, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: RTMT shows messages like: Feb 7 04:22:08 cucm04 daemon 6 HP Storage Manager Agent: Verifying: controller 1, logical drive 1 ("Device 1"). Every week at the same time. Conditions: MCS Server with HP Agents installed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases