Cisco Bug: CSCtf18493 - CUCM sends ARQ to GK with Prefix DN prepended
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The dialedDigits for destinationInfo in an admissionRequest does not match the dialedDigits received in an inbound H.225 SETUP message. Conditions: Occurs if the Inbound Settings of the Gatekeeper-controlled trunk has a value configured under 'Prefix DN'
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases