Cisco Bug: CSCtf07137 - Cannot open the disk file for the text agenda
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Security Agent for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cannot open the disk file for the text agenda errors in MP Web eventlog. Conditions: Cannot open the disk file for the text agenda, basically means that MPWeb is not able to pull in Meeting Description that was entered in MeetingTime during schedule process This will result in missing info in More Options>Meeting Description field. This is not issue with Meeting Description while scheduling from MPWeb interface. This is an intermittent issue, as during few hours of testing by Escalations ran into this only couple of times. Error in Application Log is not showing up right away as well, but rather once meeting is over, and MPWeb DB tables are being updated.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases