Cisco Bug: CSCtf06725 - CM 7.1.2 - Missing step in changing IP address of Pub defined by IP
Jul 03, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Steps to change the IP address of the Publisher server in a cluster defined by IP address Conditions: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/7_1_2/ipchange/ipchg712.html#wp41994 The issue is that the procedure is missing an important step : "From the Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administration window (http://subscriber_ip_address/cmplatform) of each subscriber server in the cluster, perform the following tasks: a. Navigate to Settings > IP > Publisher. b. Change the IP address of the publisher server." If the subscriber servers are not directed to listen to the Publisher's new IP address, issues creep up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases