Cisco Bug: CSCtf06592 - TSP: CFA status should show on console directory page
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After upgrading to version CUxAC 3.x from version 2.x, Call Forward All status is no longer shown on the Internal Directory page in the console directory. Conditions: This occurs due to the architecture change between these versions. The CUxAC now uses a line-centric model using the BLF Plug-in. This places the device's state on the main directory page, but line settings such as Call Forward must be accessed through F2.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases