Cisco Bug: CSCte97922 - uBR10012 - Hw ver,Sw ver & Serial No. is not shown for few modulesc
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 2
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G1 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: The hardware version, software version and serial number are not displayed for UBR10-FAN-ASSY,UBR10-PWR-DC and UBR10-PWR-AC modules. Conditions: This issue occurs on the Cisco uBR10012 router. The UBR10-FAN-ASSY,UBR10-PWR-DC and UBR10-PWR-AC modules do not have an EEPROM and the system architecture does not support reading information from these components. The software version is not shown for SPA-24XDS-SFP module because only Intelligent SPAs have the software version field set.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases