Cisco Bug: CSCte93991 - Install on 2nd module fails after installation on 1st module powercycle
May 04, 2012
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Bulk Administration Tool
- Cisco Unity ViewMail for Microsoft Outlook Version 4.1
- Cisco Unity ViewMail for Microsoft Outlook Version 3.1
- Cisco Unity ViewMail for Microsoft Outlook Version 4.0
Known Affected Releases
15.0(1)M1.5 15.0(1)M 4.2(1)
Symptom: If router is powercycled in the middle of an install on one module, and after powercycle user tries to install on a different module, the first module could interfere with the install on the second module causing the second install to get aborted. Conditions: Need two SRE modules on a router and router needs to be powercycled in the middle of an install, and that too after a certain stage of install.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases