Cisco Bug: CSCte93688 - ISIS show command not showing specified routing instance information
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "show ip (isis|eigrp)"
does not show info for correct routing instance. Conditions: Use more than one route instance with a named process tag. Workaround(s): Use "show ip (isis|eigrp)" to show all process instances.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases